Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duckland Monorail attraction at park closing
Darkwing Duckland Monorail
July 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the only remaining hourly operating Monorail in Disney's America for a pointless adventure through the heights above the Grand Californian, out through Disney South Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Max Keeble.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains trademarked signage that may panic service animals.
- The letters in "Darkwing Duckland Monorail" can be scrambled to spell "Clnw Rlirankd Uiagmakndood."
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to sit with the Darkwing Duckland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.