Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duckland Monorail attraction, longingly considered to be the only yellow attraction at Disneyland
Darkwing Duckland Monorail
April 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the last constantly operating Monorail in 20th century America for a futuristic journey through the trees above Radiator Springs, out through Disney Desert Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Card Walker.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant objects will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or blood issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic effects that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.