Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's peril-reawakening photo of Dandy Lines Birail
Dandy Lines Birail
June 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (according to Timon, 1975)
Brag to your friends that you rode on the second frequently engineered Birail in Central America for a fantastic journey through the view above a waterfall, out through Disney Exposition Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Indiana Jones.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can't get stuck on this attraction half an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.