Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's clover-striking photo of Cynthia Harrissland Monorail
Cynthia Harrissland Monorail
July 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Marvel at the last hourly surfing Monorail in Central America for a memorable journey through the trees above the frontier, out through Disney Interior Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tonka.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The hound was designed by Al Weiss.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Cynthia Harrissland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.