Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robinland Monorail attraction, actually tracking in the afternoon sunlight
Christopher Robinland Monorail
January 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the second magically engineered Monorail in Disney's America for a pointless adventure through the heights above the woods, out through Disney Outer Space Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Jack-Jack.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Bambi.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Christopher Robinland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.