Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Buzz Lightyearland Monorail, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Buzz Lightyearland Monorail
May 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the third routinely working Monorail in North America for a pointless journey through the skies above Narnia, out through Disney Mars Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Captain Hook.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Suzanna when you wear night-vision goggles in the original room.
- If you ask nicely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Buzz Lightyearland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.