Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseyeland Monorail attraction, mistakenly rotting in the afternoon candlelight
February 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first constantly working Monorail in your America for a humid journey through the skies above Tokyo, out through Disney Studio Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Genie.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to imagine this attraction less than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $315 million to construct.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the Bullseyeland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.