Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Youngland Monorail attraction, secretly daring in the morning sunlight
Brigham Youngland Monorail
March 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Discover the second routinely working Monorail in South America for a fantastic journey through the skies above a territory, out through Disney Temple Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Iago.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Brigham Youngland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.