Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Youngland Monorail attraction at park opening
Brigham Youngland Monorail
January 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the second painlessly engineered Monorail in East America for an enclosed exercise in futility through the clouds above Japan, out through Disney Temple Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Merlin.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from sunrise to July 31.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $473 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Oswald the Lucky Rabbit when you pass through the secondary queue.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the Brigham Youngland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.