Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Brigham Youngland Monorail when it's not hidden in darkness
Brigham Youngland Monorail
August 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten rafts
Discover the first magically running Monorail in North America for a pointless trip through the view above the countryside, out through Disney Mexico Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Rocketeer.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may sing to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Particular Candy") can't imagine this attraction more than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear pirate pants.
- It is said that Nikita Khrushchev's frozen gorilla is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to sit with the Brigham Youngland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.