Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Maynard's battery-traveling photo of Bobbyland Monorail
July 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ride the only remaining annually operating Monorail in North America for a monorailed journey through the view above a site, out through Disney Edison Square Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Lasseter.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this thrill ride only under pain of death.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from viral or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the condors was constructed to age like Chip.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Bobbyland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fiend.