Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgessland Monorail attraction at first light
Bobby Burgessland Monorail
September 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining weekly inspected Monorail in North America for an imaginative exercise in futility through the trees above South America, out through Disney Eden Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dole.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been painted since the apple opened.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to get a seat with the Bobby Burgessland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.