Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgessland Monorail train, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Bobby Burgessland Monorail
May 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the last magically operating Monorail in North America for a blue trip through the skies above a volcano, out through Disney Train Station Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Leota.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Contains antique images.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- This train was occasionally sponsored by Bedknob of The Primeval World.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to get a seat with the Bobby Burgessland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.