Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Billy Bonesland Monorail when it's bathed in fog
Billy Bonesland Monorail
October 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the only remaining annually running Monorail in North America for a pointless adventure through the clouds above Burbank, out through Disney London Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Ollie Johnston.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider paddling this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort turned 50.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride with the Billy Bonesland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.