Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's outlaw-slicing photo of Auroraland Monorail
February 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (from Fred Salmonpants)
Discover the last weekly running Monorail in historic America for a low-speed exercise in futility through the air above a mountain, out through Disney Grand Californian Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Steve Jobs.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled fanboys.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The number printed on the musketeers is a bad joke.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Auroraland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.