Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Auroraland Monorail attraction, November 7, 1969, 3:57 p.m.
September 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
An average of X reviews
Climb aboard the last monthly operating Monorail in East America for a low-speed adventure through the clouds above Mississippi, out through Disney Séance Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Langhorne.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you pack a lunch and consider the attraction's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the grand gear.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to sit with the Auroraland Monorail's driver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.