Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vicar EO Revisited attraction, electronically gleaming in the fading sunlight
Vicar EO Revisited
September 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven dollars (from "The Net" Twitter stream)
Relive the olde-timey Vicar EO attraction in all it's significantly dated nostalgia-tude! You will be deafened by this nostalgic sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, swoon-making, moon-walking legend, Al Weiss.
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.