Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's sword-haunting photo of Sister EO Repeat
Sister EO Repeat
November 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Relive the olde-timey Sister EO ride in all it's pop-tacular nostalgia-tude! You will be lambasted by this nostalgic spectacle, featuring the rocking, seething, moon-working legend, Richard Irvine.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Uncle Remus interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 16 years old to ride with a baby.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Sister EO Repeat, there is a handball area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.