Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sir EO Again attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
Sir EO Again
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge dollars (by Christopher Robin)
Relive the classic Sir EO attraction in all it's ear-blasting amazement! You will be disenchanted by this still-relevant musical tribute, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, earth-walking legend, Secretariat.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more magical.
- For your health, you should be free from nasal, ribcage, clothing, intestinal, hip, or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate waivers.
- Max Devlin originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live trolleys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.