Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Shogun EO Revisited attraction, accurately missing in the fading candlelight
Shogun EO Revisited
March 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (according to www.LaughingArm.org)
Relive the wrongfully closed Shogun EO attraction in all it's 4D joy! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, pop-kinging, earth-walking legend, Kronk.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will talk to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Lobo fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.