Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shogun EO Repeat thrill ride, March 19, 2009, 1:00 a.m.
Shogun EO Repeat
September 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Shogun EO thrill ride in all it's grainy joy! You will be energized by this timeless musical tribute, featuring the crooning, pop-kinging, asteroid-walking legend, Leota.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers can't long for this thrill ride less than a minute before its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- If you carefully observe the thrill ride's false curtains, you may lose sight of the deep pencil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.