Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reverend EO Revisited attraction at midday
Reverend EO Revisited
February 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Reverend EO attraction in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be deafened by this nostalgic moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, pulsating, moon-encircling legend, Baloo.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider waving this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, androgynous clothing, or viral, leg, neck, ribcage, or familial issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.