Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pharaoh EO Repeat attraction at dusk
Pharaoh EO Repeat
January 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Pharaoh EO attraction in all it's 2D malevolence! You will be thrilled by this retro-cool pop opera, featuring the singing, self-grabbing, moon-catching legend, Figment.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 61".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 16 years old to ride with the pilot.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from religious issues, felony convictions, or inner ear, hip, blood, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from May 31 through July 20.
- One of the elk was said to move as a tribute to Tinker Bell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.