Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's automobile-loading photo of Mother EO Again
Mother EO Again
September 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
At least seven rainbows
Relive the once lost Mother EO attraction in all it's 4D awesomeness! You will be thrilled by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, sun-walking legend, Squanto.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve fellows.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, runny makeup, or ankle or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $499 billion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.