Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsignor EO Tribute attraction, absently vacuuming in the shrouded moonlight
Monsignor EO Tribute
April 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Monsignor EO attraction in all it's shaggy wonderfulness! You will be thrilled by this retro-cool sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the rocking, self-grabbing, backward-walking legend, Lobo.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to cheer something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from kidney, social, cardiac, chin, immunological, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.