Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miss EO Tribute attraction at night
Miss EO Tribute
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Miss EO attraction in all it's significantly dated magnificence! You will be delighted by this still-relevant travesty, featuring the crooning, swoon-making, sun-walking legend, Marty Sklar.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists may be able to long for this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1948 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.