Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Majordomo EO Repeat attraction, November 17, 1985, 3:21 a.m.
Majordomo EO Repeat
July 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Majordomo EO attraction in all it's 2D beauty! You will be deafened by this timeless spectacle, featuring the overlapping, dancing, backward-walking legend, Pinocchio.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.