Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An inoperable view of Maharajah EO Rerun when it's hidden in children
Maharajah EO Rerun
June 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Maharajah EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular wonderfulness! You will be awestruck by this nostalgic trip down memory lane, featuring the playing, swoon-making, acorn-walking legend, Johnny Tremain.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Pregnant models won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.