Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's toy-bathing photo of Madame EO Tribute
Madame EO Tribute
April 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Madame EO dark ride in all it's grainy nostalgia-tude! You will be youthified by this nostalgic travesty, featuring the crooning, dancing, earth-walking legend, Sheriff Woody.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might pick on you.
- After enjoying this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Within this dark ride can be found the rumored members-only Group 72 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.