Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lady EO Tribute train at dusk
Lady EO Tribute
January 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third reviews
Relive the long forgotten Lady EO train in all it's pop-tacular nostalgia-tude! You will be delighted by this moving trip down memory lane, featuring the innovating, swoon-making, moon-deceiving legend, Genie.
- Because it is so salvaged, those in the know enjoy this train in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Esmeralda photo garden.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this train may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.