Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King EO Repeat attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
King EO Repeat
August 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten King EO attraction in all it's dance-tastic joy! You will be disenchanted by this frankly just okay spectacle, featuring the singing, ducking, moon-guiding legend, Herbie.
- Guests stuck with uproarious piranhas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to queue up for this attraction just a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=206369: "dear dime" undefined operator . Unable to continue