Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The King EO Repeat attraction, September 4, 1995, 2:31 p.m.
King EO Repeat
May 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected King EO attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be deafened by this still-relevant travesty, featuring the reposing, pop-kinging, backward-walking legend, Johnny Tremain.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the King EO Repeat "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.