Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Judge EO Rerun, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Judge EO Rerun
November 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Relive the resurrected Judge EO attraction in all it's 4D malevolence! You will be youthified by this nostalgic pop opera, featuring the fading, creaking, asteroid-walking legend, Ollie Johnson.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to peel people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes or ribcage, heart, inner ear, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the relatively obscure "Judge EO Rerun" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.