Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Inspector EO Revisited thrill ride as seen from the top of a volcano
Inspector EO Revisited
January 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Inspector EO thrill ride in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be energized by this still-relevant rock video, featuring the rocking, dancing, sun-walking legend, Bobby.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to fill this thrill ride repeatedly.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, religious objections, punk haircuts, or leg, tongue, immunological, or heart complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During earthquakes, this thrill ride may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.