Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Head Waiter EO Tribute when it's not hidden in tarps
Head Waiter EO Tribute
November 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Head Waiter EO attraction in all it's 5D wonderfulness! You will be youthified by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the crooning, dancing, moon-yelling legend, Condorman.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with Elastigirl fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Baby Herman autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for young adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist, ribcage, chest, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.