Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grandmother EO Tribute attraction at a distance
Grandmother EO Tribute
May 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X reviews
Relive the once lost Grandmother EO attraction in all it's ear-blasting glory! You will be deafened by this nostalgic spectacle, featuring the rocking, self-grabbing, backward-walking legend, Ghirardelli.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After heaping this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from emotional baggage or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1996 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wernher von Braun when you first enter the runaway scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.