Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Empress EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Empress EO Tribute
January 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Empress EO attraction in all it's grainy wonderfulness! You will be youthified by this retro-cool spectacular, featuring the singing, puppet-leading, moon-walking legend, Zazu.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing before giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 52".
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Empress EO Tribute, there is a daughterball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.