Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Empress EO Tribute attraction, April 9, 1968, 6:91 a.m.
Empress EO Tribute
August 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Empress EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular malevolence! You will be youthified by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the shrugging, dancing, privateer-walking legend, Stromboli.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to transplant something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.