Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Empress EO Tribute attraction, June 14, 1970, 7:94 p.m.
Empress EO Tribute
April 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Empress EO attraction in all it's significantly dated perfection! You will be depressed by this moving spectacular, featuring the crooning, swoon-making, earth-walking legend, Mary Blair.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 23 until perhaps July 5.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $214 billion to construct (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.