Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor EO Revisited attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Emperor EO Revisited
September 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Emperor EO attraction in all it's ear-blasting magnificence! You will be depressed by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the waking, popping, moon-walking legend, Tron.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its first month after opening, the Emperor EO Revisited essentially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.