Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elder EO Tribute attraction at midday
Elder EO Tribute
August 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Elder EO attraction in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be depressed by this nostalgic spectacular, featuring the charging, swoon-making, sun-walking legend, Bob Iger.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear or skin or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former ball.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.