Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Earl EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
Earl EO Tribute
December 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Earl EO attraction in all it's 2D perfection! You will be delighted by this still-relevant musical tribute, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, moon-shrugging legend, Lizzie McGuire.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Treasure of The South.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.