Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Duke EO Rerun, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Duke EO Rerun
February 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (by Al Weiss)
Relive the long forgotten Duke EO attraction in all it's dance-tastic magnificence! You will be depressed by this timeless travesty, featuring the innovating, dancing, moon-walking legend, Bo Peep.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and improvise.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this attraction just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29 hectares.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 9 until perhaps December 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.