Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Duke EO Rerun attraction, internally twisting in the fading moonlight
Duke EO Rerun
April 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Duke EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular perfection! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the singing, swoon-making, moon-studying legend, Ub Iwerks.
- Because it is so inductive, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special belts.
- Cubby O'Brien was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.