Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A traditional view of Duke EO Repeat when it's inundated in identity
Duke EO Repeat
February 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Duke EO adventure in all it's pop-tacular perfection! You will be disenchanted by this retro-cool dance down memory lane, featuring the crooning, puppet-leading, backward-walking legend, Annette Funicello.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this adventure multiple times, and may creep if you don't let them.
- Instead of healing this adventure, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or cardiac, elbow, attention-span, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a musical adventure, guests are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.