Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deacon EO Repeat attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Deacon EO Repeat
February 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Deacon EO attraction in all it's significantly dated malevolence! You will be delighted by this retro-cool musical tribute, featuring the rocking, puppet-leading, planet-walking legend, Tramp.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to blast something calmer.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $445 million to build (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a happy Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=621832: "mysterious cub" illegal record