Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Deacon EO Repeat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Deacon EO Repeat
July 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Relive the classic Deacon EO attraction in all it's ear-blasting beauty! You will be youthified by this frankly just okay sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the rotating, dancing, moon-reawakening legend, Tigger.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 8 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, shoulder, brain, ribcage, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In 1990, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.