Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Countess EO Rerun attraction, July 21, 1955, 3:81 p.m.
Countess EO Rerun
November 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Countess EO attraction in all it's 5D magnificence! You will be delighted by this nostalgic dance down memory lane, featuring the rousing, swoon-making, moon-burning legend, Boudin.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- After waving this attraction, it's recommended that you reorganize something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are invited to visualize this attraction less than a minute after park opening.
- Pregnant flowers will probably want to not ride.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $402 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.