Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Constable EO Again attraction at park closing
Constable EO Again
September 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Constable EO attraction in all it's redwood nostalgia-tude! You will be depressed by this frankly just okay trip down memory lane, featuring the crooning, mildly acting, backward-walking legend, Bo Peep.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.