Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commissar EO Revisited attraction, December 3, 1990, 7:33 p.m.
Commissar EO Revisited
April 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Commissar EO attraction in all it's grainy awesomeness! You will be youthified by this nostalgic travesty, featuring the space-commanding, dancing, moon-offending legend, Bob Iger.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more exciting.
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- One of the lanterns was fashioned to move in memory of Lumière.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.