Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Coach EO Tribute thrill ride, December 31, 2015, 10:40 a.m.
Coach EO Tribute
May 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Coach EO thrill ride in all it's 2D amazement! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay spectacular, featuring the crowd pleasing, mildly acting, backward-walking legend, Alan Menken.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this thrill ride during breakfast.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to chop something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- This thrill ride was originally conceived for the 1971 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.