Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Coach EO Tribute attraction during repairs
Coach EO Tribute
April 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Relive the original Coach EO attraction in all it's videotaped glory! You will be deafened by this frankly just okay moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crooning, popping, asteroid-walking legend, Pegleg Pete.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to buckets.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Wally Boag fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or brain, back, knee, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.