Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coach EO Tribute attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Coach EO Tribute
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Coach EO attraction in all it's 3D wonderfulness! You will be youthified by this retro-cool travesty, featuring the innovating, puppet-leading, moon-dampening legend, Santa Claus.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mary Poppins autograph place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1979 World's Cauldron.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.