Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coach EO Tribute attraction, May 11, 1995, 3:84 p.m.
Coach EO Tribute
March 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Relive the long forgotten Coach EO attraction in all it's 5D perfection! You will be thrilled by this frankly just okay moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the rocking, pop-kinging, moon-shining legend, Lizzie McGuire.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or Ratatouille fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 55".
- Explosions may be too intense for immature tweens.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, ethical requirements, inappropriate cluelessness, or lung, heart, or hair issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.