Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chief EO Tribute experience at midday
Chief EO Tribute
September 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
287 Disney units
Relive the olde-timey Chief EO experience in all it's videotaped nostalgia-tude! You will be deafened by this nostalgic spectacular, featuring the innovating, dancing, moon-rumbling legend, Kaa.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this experience, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this experience.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, odd extra limbs, or lung, neck, chin, or hair issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- In 1987, this experience was updated to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.