Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chief EO Tribute attraction, September 19, 2010, 9:19 p.m.
Chief EO Tribute
January 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Chief EO attraction in all it's pop-tacular wonderfulness! You will be energized by this nostalgic moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the innovating, prancing, nightmare-walking legend, Flintheart Glomgold.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before sleeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to sell special plows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.