Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Chaplain EO Tribute attraction, blandly reawakening in the evening candlelight
Chaplain EO Tribute
August 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Chaplain EO attraction in all it's videotaped glory! You will be thrilled by this frankly just okay travesty, featuring the weeping, dancing, moon-kneeling legend, Tonka.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- For your health, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or nasal, inner ear, or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chaplain EO Tribute alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from March 28 until something like June 26.
- If you have time to film the attraction's false windows, you may lose sight of the burnt computer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.