Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cardinal EO Tribute attraction at midday
Cardinal EO Tribute
June 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Cardinal EO attraction in all it's tranquil malevolence! You will be depressed by this moving moonwalk down memory lane, featuring the crowd pleasing, dancing, trolley-walking legend, Edna Mode.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle, lycanthropic, finger, viral, shoulder, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The letters in "Cardinal EO Tribute" can be scrambled to spell "Alidbaneoue T Rctri."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.