Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A giant view of Captain UI Tribute when it's shrounded in fog
Captain UI Tribute
January 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Relive the olde-timey Captain UI attraction in all it's 2D joy! You will be thrilled by this still-relevant sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the crooning, celebrating, crystal-walking legend, Secretariat.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs should imagine this attraction just an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, overdone shoes, or bowel, ankle, tongue, attention-span, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.