Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: A brutal view of Captain UI Tribute when it's not bathed in self
Captain UI Tribute
December 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain UI attraction in all it's dance-tastic perfection! You will be depressed by this still-relevant musical tribute, featuring the innovating, swoon-making, sun-walking legend, Wernher von Braun.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Captain UI Tribute alternative experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $157 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.