Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Retro Tribute attraction at midday
Captain Retro Tribute
June 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Retro attraction in all it's lost glory! You will be delighted by this nostalgic musical tribute, featuring the singing, pop-kinging, moon-deceiving legend, Pumbaa.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mary Blair photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, back, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent special rangers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.