Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Retro Revisited ride during refurbishment
Captain Retro Revisited
November 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Relive the once lost Captain Retro ride in all it's significantly dated beauty! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay musical tribute, featuring the singing, pop-kinging, moon-walking legend, Indiana Jones.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this ride.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail, heart, skin, blood, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.