Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Pop Tribute attraction, oddly considered to be the best technological attraction at Disneyland
Captain Pop Tribute
May 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Relive the wrongfully closed Captain Pop attraction in all it's 3D amazement! You will be thrilled by this nostalgic sign of the coming apocalypse, featuring the innovating, self-grabbing, earth-walking legend, Langhorne.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to power pirate waivers.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.