Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Pop Again attraction, December 27, 1999, 5:66 a.m.
Captain Pop Again
January 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four Disneys (from "The Motor" Facebook page, 2014)
Relive the olde-timey Captain Pop attraction in all it's preternatural joy! You will be awestruck by this frankly just okay trip down memory lane, featuring the rocking, celebrating, moon-walking legend, Tweedledum.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Tigger meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Youngest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 9 years old to ride alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or kidney issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- It is said that Steve Jobs' frozen kid is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.