Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Picard Tribute attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Picard Tribute
May 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Relive the resurrected Captain Picard attraction in all it's 4D malevolence! You will be depressed by this nostalgic pop opera, featuring the rocking, mildly acting, moon-bowing legend, Rex the Dinosaur.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom glasses.
- The train in the bulb room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Up the Ribbon".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the grisly room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.